- Features and options include:
- Standard cabinet sizes -Base cabinets 34.5″ tall 24″ deep – uppers are 30″ tall 14″ deep
- All dimensions can be changed to fit your needs.
- Pre-drilled screw holes allow easy assembly without clamps. (no plastic cam locks or plastic spline stuff here, a little glue and a screw to hold it until the glue sets and you have a box exactly like we build our custom cabinets.)
- Indexing holes for drawer slides and hinge mounting.
- Tall pantry cabinets are 2 pieces, a bottom a top. This done to reduce shipping costs and also ease of assembly and installation.
- Upper cabinets have a 1″ notch cut out of each side behind the face frame to allow for easy installation of under cabinet lighting.
- Face frames – 3/4″ solid wood face frames attached into a dado to insure correct alignment with pocket screw that are not visible.
- The way these are made they will look and work just like frame-less cabinets. The face frames are flush on the sides allowing you maximum open space.
- All parts have an easy remove label that describe the part. Assembly marks make correct alignment a breeze and blind dado’s assure the strongest construction available. Pre-drilled screw holes make for a “no clamp” assembly.
- Door options – Inset, 1/2″ and full overlay doors are available. No up charge for inset doors.
- 5/8″ door panels for raised panel or (1/4″ veneer ply or 1/2″ solid wood) on flat panel doors.
- MDF doors are available in either Flat panel (Shaker style) or raised panel.
- Slab door are also available – choose “paint grade” birch for a price.
- Drawer Fronts – Standard drawer fronts are flat hardwood slabs.
- You can select to have the drawer fronts match the door style.
- Tell us what you are using for drawer pulls and we’ll pre-drill the holes in the drawer front for perfect and easy alignment.
- Drawer boxes – Standard drawers are 1/2″ pre-finished plywood. Dovetail front – blind dado back.
- Hardwood drawer boxes are available.
- Drawer slides – hinges
- Full extension, under mount, soft close slides and soft close clip on hinges.
- All hardware is attached with screws using predrilled pilot holes.
- End panels – Exposed end panels are 1/4″ plywood skins that you apply of the same wood type, or “door panels” that match the doors you choose, either finished or unfinished. (The “door panels” is how we do our custom cabinets.)
- Parts – Individual cabinet parts can be ordered.
- Cabinet boxes – Standard are 1/2″ pre-finished plywood – you can chose 3/4″ pre-finished plywood or melamine.
- Finish – Standard is unfinished paint grade for face frames, doors and drawer fronts.
- 80 different stain colors available.
- Top coat is a 2 part professional finish.
- Solid colors (painted) are available send us a paint chip and we’ll match it.
- Cabinets will either be shipped in a crate (individually wrapped by cabinet) or boxed by cabinet, depending on job size.